The Spiri Host is a Tensorbook laptop by Lambda Labs running Ubuntu Linux and configured to support and work with Spiri robots. It is powered by 8 Intel i7 cores and the Nvidia RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU.
Our custom installation configures the laptop for use with Spiri products. The following packages are added or altered from the standard installation:
- QGroundControl with latest Spiri Mu PX4 variant
- ROS with packages used by Spiri products
- Gazebo with Spiri Mu model
- CUDA, cuDNN, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and other deep learning packages
- OpenCV with CUDA optimization
- Nvidia JetPack with Spiri Mu install packages
- Spiri scripts and tools, including Spiri Mu installer
The Spiri Host is designed to manage up to five Spiri Mu drones and the data collected by them in real time, and to provide a seamless connection to the user's Spiri Cloud account. It also provides an environment for mission planning and simulation, as well as data analysis and visualization.